- TIDAL CANNY LINKS
- The Canny Link is a very cleaver little piece of wire which serves as a combined bait clip and rotten bottom link.
- Designed for use over rough ground the Canny Link is simple to use and can be used in both pulley and fixed rigs.
- When constructing your trace the rig line is tied to the top of the ‘loop’ and the rotten bottom line to the bottom of the ‘loop’. You then hang the weight on the bottom ‘hook’ and clip your hook onto the top ‘hook’.
- The result is a very simple but streamlined rig which casts well and helps reduce both lost tackle and fish.
- Please note that as the lead is not totally secured then care is needed when casting and Canny Links are not recommended for pendulum styles of casting.